Free Govt Certificate Online
The Aadhar Card is an identification document that has a 12-digit number, which can be obtained by Indian residents after submitting their biometric and demographic information. The UIDAI was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Delhi. It is responsible for issuing Aadhaar cards to all Indian citizens and residents. The Aadhar card contains your name, date of birth and gender along with other personal details. It also contains your address, photo and signature on the back side of it
Get Government Certificate of all type
- Get Govt Certificate of all type
- Get Govt Certificate of all type online
- Get Govt Certificate of all type at home
- Get Govt Certificate of all type at low cost
- Get Govt Certificate of all type at free
Aamir Khan is an Indian film actor, director, producer, and playback singer. He is the recipient of several awards, including two National Film Awards and six Filmfare Awards. In a professional tone
Aamir Khan has been honored with several awards including two national film awards (the first being for Sajjan Singh in 1997), six Filmfare Awards (including one for Best Actor), four Zee Cine Award nominations and five IIFA Award nominations.
Apply for Digital Signature
Want to apply for Digital Signature?
Digital signature is a unique identity of a person, which can be used to verify and confirm their identity online. A digital certificate gets issued in the form of an encrypted file that contains all details about your identity. To apply for a Digital Signature you need to visit https://digitalsignature.gov.in/ and fill in all required fields before submitting it. You will then receive an email from Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology (MeitY) confirming your application has been received successfully along with instructions on how to proceed further once your application has been approved by them
18 years of age or above
- Children under the age of 5 years are not required to have an Aadhaar card.
- Children between the ages of 5-18 years are required to have an Aadhaar card for identification purposes.
- Senior citizens above 60 years of age do not need an Aadhaar Card at all as they are exempted from it by law.
The Aadhaar card is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) on behalf of the Government of India. It can also be used as an identity proof for opening a bank account, applying for a SIM card and many other things.
Aadhaar is a proof of identity and address, anywhere in India
Aadhar Card Scanner
While it is possible to make physical copies of cards, there are also a number of websites that offer software that allows you to scan your card and save it as an image file.
In this article, we will discuss two such applications: Scan2Aadhar and ID Proof Reader.
An Aadhaar card is a 12 digit unique identification number that can be obtained by residents of India. It is a proof of identity and address, and is issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
The purpose of this card was to provide an easy way for people to prove their identity and receive government benefits. In case you don’t have one yet, you can apply for one here.
Aadhar card lost
If you have lost your aadhar card, then don’t worry. You can easily apply for a new one and there is no need to run around from pillar to post.
There are several ways to apply for a new Aadhar card. One of them is by visiting the nearest UIDAI office and submitting the necessary documents while another way is applying through offline mode where you can download an application form and submit it along with required documents at your nearest Aadhaar Kendra Center. Let’s take a look at both the methods in detail:
- Visit Aadhaar Kendra Centre/UIDAI Office if you’re nearby:You can visit any Aadhaar Kendra Centre located near your area if you want to replace or re-enrol yourself into an existing Aadhaar Card Holder’s database because they will help you out with everything starting from locating their nearest facility all the way up until getting back into their database system without any delay whatsoever!
Aashram Housing Scheme Varanasi
What is Aashram Housing Scheme?
Aashram Housing Scheme is a government housing scheme launched in the year 2014 by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. It is a new residential property scheme under Gomti Nagar. The main objective of this scheme is to provide affordable houses to low income groups and socially disadvantaged sections of society like Scheduled Castes (SC) and Scheduled Tribes (ST). In addition, it also aims at providing employment to rural people through construction activities as well as improving their living standard by creating employment opportunities in rural areas.
What are the eligibility criteria for Aashram Housing Scheme?
There are various criteria for getting admission into this scheme depending on your caste and financial status:
- Financial need: You must be below poverty line (BPL) or lower middle class (MMC) category with monthly income less than Rs 25000/- per month from all sources excluding any fixed deposit or savings account etc., If you belong to SC/ST category then additional Rs 10000/- will be added to your existing estimated annual income limit.
- Residence proof: You should possess any one of following documents as residence proof such as voter ID card/passport/driving license etc., issued within 12 months prior date of application submission along with self-attested photocopy thereof along with family members’ names mentioned therein.
Activate Mobile Number in Aadhar Card
To activate mobile number in Aadhaar Card, you need to make few easy steps.
- Visit the official website of UIDAI – https://uidai.gov.in/ and click on “Authorities” section.
- Now choose “Aadhaar Authentication Services” option from dropdown menu which appears on your screen and click on “Aadhaar Authentication Services” again which will take you to another page where you will see a link called as “Download e-Aadhaar App” under heading of “Find Services & Download Apps” section; Click on this button and then download e-Aadhaar app for android phone or tablet etc., if it is available for any other device than go through steps 3 till 6 again using that particular device to download e-Aadhaar app (if available). But if there is no option for downloading e-Aadhaar app then skip this step altogether and proceed with next one otherwise continue reading further down below at point 3 in order to find out how can one get their own mobile number linked with their Aadhaar Card?
- . The next step involves entering name, date of birth as well as gender details into provided fields before submitting them along with clicking submit button available right below each field so that your personal details can be submitted successfully along with following up some additional instructions given by UIDAI after submitting these details successfully; Once done then select “Activate” option from dropdown menu which will appear just above where we filled out our personal information during previous step 4 above – here we’ll find two options namely SRN Number (Serial Number) or UTRN Number (Temporary Registration Number): Select whichever option suits best according to situation because both these numbers serve same purpose i
Activate Mobile Number in Aadhar Card Online at UIDAI Portal
You can activate your mobile number in your Aadhaar card by visiting the UIDAI website and then following a few simple steps:
- Visit https://uidai.gov.in/web/guest/update-contact-details
- Click on “Activate your Mobile Number” under the “Update Contact Details” section on the left side of the screen.
- Enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number and click on “Next” to continue with this process, or click on “Cancel” if you decide not to activate it at this time.
If you have already activated your mobile number for your Aadhar Card but would like to deactivate it for security reasons, then follow these steps:
Adding Mobile Number in Aadhar
- You can add your mobile number to Aadhaar card, by visiting the official Aadhaar website.
- On the homepage, click on “update” option.
- Then enter your 12-digit aadhaar number and other details such as name, gender, address etc., and then click on “save & continue” button that appears after entering all details. You will be allowed to save changes made by you only if you provide a valid mobile number linked with your Aadhaar card while updating personal information section of Aadhar Card profile in an online mode or through offline mode at Enrolment Center/Registration Office (eGovt Portal).
Address Change in Aadhar Card
You can change your address in Aadhaar card by the following methods:
- By Post
- By Mobile (SMS)
- By Email, and so on.
Adhaar Card Landline/Mobile Update Online At UIDAI Website Using URN & SRN Numbers – A Complete Step By Step Guide to Update Landline/Mobile Online At uidai.gov.in and eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in Website. With the Help of URN & SRN Numbers, You Can Check the Status of the Request Made For Update/Change in Your Landline/Mobile Number and Happily Download Your E-Aadhar Card!!
In this article, we will guide you on how to update your landline/mobile number in your Aadhaar Card. You can also check the status of the request made for change in your landline/mobile number by using the URN and SRN numbers available at UIDAI website or E-Aadhaar website. So let’s get started!
The Government of India has recently launched a new facility to update/change your mobile number in Aadhaar Card online. The whole process is quite simple and can be completed in just a few steps. All you need is an internet connection and an Aadhaar card. Follow this complete step-by-step guide on how to change your mobile number in Aadhaar card online at UIDAI website (https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/) or eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in website (https://eaadhaar-portal) using SRN Number & URN Number